Partnered-DEP® products - AZD0466
Starpharma’s DEP® platform can enhance the commercial and therapeutic value of a wide range of drugs, making it a highly valuable partnering technology
The development of AZD0466, is being progressed under a multi-product license whereby Starpharma is eligible to receive development, launch and sales milestones of up to US$124 million, plus tiered royalties on net sales, and with all development costs funded by AstraZeneca.
The FDA has authorised an IND for AZD0466, and a phase 1 trial has commenced in CY19.
Starpharma’s commercial partnership with AstraZeneca includes a multiproduct DEP® licence, which currently involves the development and commercialisation of two novel AstraZeneca oncology compounds, with potential to add more. Starpharma also has a Development and Option agreement with AstraZeneca for a DEP® version of one of AstraZeneca’s major marketed oncology medicines.
1 Multiple preclinical studies have established improved efficacy, survival and safety with DEP® with many different drugs; clinical trials underway.
For more information about Starpharma’s DEP® platform or to explore partnering opportunities, contact us at email@example.com.
Download related announcements below:
- AZD0466 clinical DEP® program global expansion
- AZD0466 trial opens MD Anderson Cancer Center as a site
- Commencement of phase 1 trial for AZD0466 utilising DEP®
- FDA Authorisation of First-in-Human Clinical Trial with AstraZeneca’s DEP® product AZD0466
- AstraZeneca’s DEP Bcl2/xL inhibitors show compelling efficacy and synergy in combination
- Starpharma signs second oncology agreement with AstraZeneca